Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mood: Purple inside and outside, or the most easy and difficult thing to do

It is very easy to say and I think very easy to understand as well, at least at a logical level, even if it is not always very easy to do, but...

If you love someone, tell them that you do.
 Every time you can, no matter what. Even if the person reacts in a weird way. And if you don't find the words, just use your body or make something important for this person.


[Love can feel scary and sticky and... dangerous.
True that. But that's not an excuse for being a coward]

Don't let the person just go away without telling them what you feel about them.
Don't let the person go away without fighting for them.
Life is too short for being a coward.

Tags: Love, Bravery, Purpleness, Expressing emotions

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!