Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mood: Still absolutely in love (with Berlin)

The summer is almost vorbei in Berlin.
Therefore, when you can enjoy a wonderful summer day just like today, you consider yourself to be in heaven.
To be happy doesn't mean to obtain everything you desire, but to desire everything you already have, to be proud of it, to consider yourself lucky because of it. Can a summer day make you happy?

[James Turrell's installation See! Colour!
Sweden, 2011]

In Berlin, for sure.
The light is different. The sky is different. People are different.
You are different.

Different how?


Tags: Being an expat, Living in Berlin, In love with a city, Seasons, Summer

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!
Where to start, if you are new