Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

If the world would be divided into good and bad people... on which side would you like to be?

After reading my post about the art installation "Before I Die", one visitor of the blog asked me yesterday what I would love to leave behind me when I will be gone. What I would love to achieve. What I would love to be remembered for.

It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
Woody Allen

[Woody Allen and Mia Farrow 
during the shooting of "The Purple Rose of Cairo"]

What do I want to achieve? I had to think about that, but after a while, the answer was somehow easy and natural to me.


I want to help people be happy and feel satisfied. I want to make people smile. I want to challenge them. I want to suggest them something fun to do, or something interesting to read or something difficult to achieve. I want to be a new and special presence in their lives and to be remembered just like that.

I want to help people discover which career path they want to follow and how every day they can deal with their problems by staying positive. My new big interest is coaching and every day is a beautiful day of my journey in this new field of expertise.

I want to help people understand that it's not necessary to be Mike Tyson, Pamela Anderson or Natalie Portman to be Vegan. To understand that living Vegan is not weird, trendy, or expensive. To understand that living Vegan is as normal as everything else and that this is not just another "mad" way of life chosen by rich and bored people who don't know what to do with their time. 

I want to help people accept a disease like the celiac disease because having such a disease only makes your life difficult if you surrender and only if you surround yourself with people with little or no understanding of the disease at all. I don't surrender and I surround myself with great people and so can you.

I want to help people be proud of themselves, because believing in yourself is the most important thing to do, even more so, if you want that other people believe in you.

Woody Allen is right: in the short run, bad people seem to enjoy the waking hours much more than good people. But in the end being a good person is way more rewarding than being a jerk. And making the world a better place is priceless.

Don't you think?

Tags: Life choices, Staying positive, Coaching, Living as a vegan, Celiac disease, Woody Allen, Quotes

What to read next: