Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yoga helps me to... Ten reasons why I practice Yoga

In my experience, Yoga is something that tends to polarize a lot.
Either you love it or you hate it. 
Either it changed your life for good or you avoid it like you would avoid your dentist if you only could.
Either you practice it on a regular basis, maybe even daily, or you just don't get what for people talk about it that much. Believe me, I have been there.

Still, now I practice Yoga on a regular basis, at least once per week at my favorite yoga studio and many times per week at home, even just for five minutes a day, and here you can find ten reasons for it.

[Cat Yoga is the ultimate type of Yoga
Image credit: Catsu The Cat]


Yoga helps me...
#1. to relax;
#2. to breath deeper and better;
#3. to correct and improve my posture;
#4. to become more flexible;
#5. to stay fit;
#6. to accept and enjoy my body even more;
#7. to be in "here and now" while practicing it;
#8. to focus;
#9. to stretch;
#10. to take care of myself and my health.

What about you?

Tags: Yoga, Body, Relax, Self-care, Self-awareness

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!