Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let's party: Unpublished texts by Stieg Larsson appeared

Today I've found in an online newspaper a huge present for me and for millions of readers:
In Stockholm have emerged early manuscripts of the cult author Stieg Larsson, who died before his 'Millennium Trilogy' became an international bestseller. "We have get material from a small magazine called 'Jules Verne Magazine', where some manuscripts of Stieg Larsson were that were never published", said the deputy head of the Swedish National Library, Magdalena Gram.
So far I've read "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and "The Girl who Played with Fire". Saying that I have "devoured" them may be more appropriate, to be honest. I've never read a book with a character so amazingly similar to me, before. Never. Obviously, I'm not a 100% Lisbeth Salander (I hate maths and I am not a hacker...) but similarities are still very big.


[Swedish actress Noomi Rapace as Lisbeth Salander 
in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2009, Män som hatar kvinnor
by Niels Arden Oplev]


I've started twice "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest", but I didn't want to finish it because... it's the last book from Stieg Larsson and I didn't want to know that I can't read nothing more from him, in the future.

[Swedish writer and journalist Stieg Larsson in the Nineties]

Now... it's not the last book anymore. Now some science fiction novels, written by a 17 years old Stieg Larsson, are waiting for me, someday.

Let's party!

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!